Mid/Senior Front-end dev with ReactJS
The position will offer a highly motivated professional the opportunity to support the delivery of revolutionary payment products. The developer will be responsible for the UI development of new features across our web software products. Experience in backend development (preferably .NET core) or desire to learn in that direction is a big plus.
We are looking for a hero with strong and proven technology competences as we would like to offer a long term engagement and career path. You will:
- Develop state-of-the-art software in an exciting embedded finance ecosystem;
- Build flexible, mobile friendly, modern frontend interfaces primarily based on React;
- Work on complete end-to-end UI features and new functionalities;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries;
- Participate in the first stages of software planning - brainstorming, wireframing, prototyping;
- Help set and then follow the coding standards, architecture guidelines and best practices along with the team.
- Mid or Senior level development experience with React - min 5 years FE development, min 3 of which with React;
- Experience building mobile first, responsive and powerful UI interfaces;
- Be comfortable integrating REST APIs and 3rd party SDK-s;
- Strong with HTML and CSS;
- Previously worked with GIT;
- Strong security awareness and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT, OAuth2;
- Experience with front-end dev tools such as NPM, Webpack, etc;
- Code reviews, writing unit tests, testing your own code should not scare you.
Plus to have
- Any experience with backend development is a plus. Especially with .NET;
- Experience with integrating 3rd party components is a plus;
- Experience in projects with AML and KYC is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the Financial industry and technologies is a big plus;
- Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Jira)
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal);
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technology-related discipline preferred.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses in the range between 0.5 and 3 monthly net salaries, given the degree of the achievement of the objectives;
- Hybrid model of work with a cozy office in Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Additional social benefits (additional health and social insurance; MultiSport card and mobile phone);
- Opportunity to join a new Payment Institution business;
- Additional trainings and certification;
- Networking opportunities / team building events;
- Coaching and mentorship program;
- Individual career plan;
- Unlimited opportunities to grow and develop, sky's the limit!;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals worth being around;
- Friendly company culture.
If you’re a “big picture” thinker and technology guru with a strategic mindset who wants to work for a fast-growing FinTech company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!