This role will offer a talented professional the opportunity to join an awesome software development team. They will work together to build the automated infrastructure and processes that power the IT ecosystem behind our exciting fintech’s products. The three main goals of this role are to drive the push for automation, to continuously deliver high-quality systems and software and to continuously implement improvements in the software development life cycle. Further goals are to manage easily, resiliently, automatedly and securely the infrastructure deployments, setup, scaling, replicating, backing up, etc.
We are looking for a DevOps ninja who will help us build an awesome fintech software production house. The expectations for this role are to:
- Help setup and the cloud infrastructure that will support the company’s custom software ecosystem;
- Build and maintain Terraform automation scripts for management of our software environments;
- Determine and implement best practices, tools, and workflows in the DevOps domain;
- Manage infrastructure deployments, setup, scaling, replicating, backing up, patches, etc;
- Ensure we have good release management processes and maintain them;
- Advise the dev team on infrastructure, network and security considerations;
- Proactively monitor the IT systems' health, load and performance;
- Maintain the integrity of the monitoring tools and improve them;
- Own and organize all infrastructure related knowledge in well built and structured documentation.
- Proven track record in a Senior DevOps position with at least 4 years experience in the domain;
- Experience with highly resilient, scalable and high-available systems;
- Strong technical understanding of system administration, network topology and infrastructure;
- Experience with cloud systems is a must - preferably MS Azure;
- Lives and breathes Kubernetes;
- Expert-level knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and automation with Terraform
- Strong scripting skills using Bash, Python, or other languages
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack
- Strong database knowledge and skills - relational DBs (PostgreSQL and MS SQL) and NoSQL DBs
- Understanding and managing the software lifecycle is a must;
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on IT or related area or equivalent professional experience;
- Strong experience in the financial industry including proven experience in payments via digital wallets is a significant advantage;
- Results driven, with the ability to work toward goals in the face of adversity and obstacles;
- Great intellectual agility and attention to detail;
- Open to feedback, able to deal with ambiguity and work on multiple concurrent activities;
- Confident in working within a complex and evolving environment, to drive delivery of solutions;
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses in the range between 0.5 and 3 monthly net salaries, given the degree of the achievement of the objectives
- Hybrid model of work with a cozy office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Additional social benefits (additional health and social insurance; MultiSport card and mobile phone)
- Opportunity to join a new Payment Institution business and grow with it
- Additional trainings and certifications
- Networking opportunities / team building events
- Coaching and mentorship program
- Individual career plan
- Unlimited opportunities to grow and develop, sky is the limit!
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals worth being around
- Friendly company culture.
If you’re a “big picture” thinker with a strategic mindset who would like to define the future of payment services, who wants to work for a fast-growing FinTech company and grow with it, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!